FULLY SELF-CONTAINED. NO EXTERNAL POWER SOURCE IS REQUIRED.
The original gasoline version of the pressure supply unit is perfect for boats with 12V electrical systems or for using the system off the grid. (The gasoline PSU can be used with the Pressure Washing Gun accessory.)
- Sturdy polyethylene shell with a removable front hatch for easy access.
- Honda GXH50 50cc, 1600W (2.1 hp) petrol (gasoline) powered engine.
- Pre-filter and housing externally mounted for ease of service.
- Jabsco impeller pump to lift water and provide positive pressure to the high-pressure pump.
- General Pump WM series 316 stainless steel high-pressure pump, the workhorse of the RO industry.
- General Pump relief valve to prevent over-pressurization and allow for pressure washing.
- Sturdy 3-meter draw hose fitted with a one-way valve so it remains primed, with a detachable strainer.
- High pressure stainless steel quick couple outlet for connection RO membrane unit or pressure washer gun.
- Five 5 micron pleated paper pre-filter cartridges included.
- 1kg (2.2 lb) bag pickling solution powder included.
- Couples with one of our reverse osmosis membranes, ordered separately.
- Can also be coupled with RO membranes from other suppliers.
- Dimensions: Length 595mm (23.4″), Width 310mm (12.2″), Height 450mm (17.7″)
- Weight: 26.5kg (58.3lb)