Newer and Smaller MK2
The base unit provides the power and pumping to draw source water and press it through the reverse osmosis membrane. The PSU runs in conjunction with one of our reverse osmosis membranes ordered separately. It draws seawater from up to 6 feet above sea level and pressurizes it up to 800 psi. We use only the best quality parts and manufacture as much of the unit as possible in stainless steel.
Ideal for those with a Honda 2kW generator, an in-built generator, or a quality 2kVA inverter on board.
- Sturdy injection moulded polypropylene shell
- Totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) induction motor
- Draws 1300 watts in steady state operation
- Designed to run with minimum of a Honda 2kW generator or a quality 2kVA inverter.
- Pre-filter and housing externally mounted for ease of service
- Jabsco impeller pump to lift water and provide positive pressure to the high pressure pump
- General Pump WMR series 316 stainless steel high pressure pump, the workhorse of the RO industry
- General Pump relief valve to prevent over pressurization and allow for pressure washing
- Sturdy 5 metre draw hose fitted with one way valve so it remains primed, with detachable strainer
- Five 5 micron pleated paper pre-filter cartridges included.
- 1kg (2.2 lb) bag pickling solution powder included.
- Couples with one of our reverse osmosis membranes, ordered separately
- Dimensions: Length 600mm (23.6″), Width 270mm (10.6″), Height 375mm (14.8″)
- Weight: 24.5kg (54lb)